Channel Integration with Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify on Linnworks
Last Updated on July 20, 2019 by
Linnworks Integration with Sales Channels or Marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and helping us for inventory management, order management, listings management from one single platform.
In this documentation we will discuss how to integrate Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify or any other Marketplace on Linnworks. Linnworks is a multi-channel, web-based platform or App. It is undoubtedly, one of the best softwares for eCommerce retailers. Linnworks supports easy integration into Marketplaces such as – Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Jet, Magento,
Shopify and many more. Tasks like downloading orders, managing orders, updating stock levels, marking orders in those channels has been very simple with Linnworks now.
With linnworks we can integrate with most of the major eCommerce Marketplaces, Website Platforms and Shopping Carts. Linnworks can sync inventory of all these channels by tracking the quantity of products sold. We can manage orders from anywhere through Linnworks with just one single interface.
Linnworks Integration of a Channel:
Here we are going to show how to integrate Amazon with Linnworks as an example. But it should give you a clear idea of how to integrate other channels as well. We need to follow these simple steps :
- First, we need to login to Linnworks. Here we have to put our Email/Username and Password to sign In.
- This is the homepage of Linnworks.net.
3. From the left menu bar, go to SETTINGS and then select Channel Integration option.
4. This is the Channel Integration page. From this page we need to click the Add New button to add the channel that we want to integrate.
After clicking the Add New button, we get the above page where we get to see a lot of marketplaces which we can integrate with Linnworks. As we want to integrate Amazon, we have to click the Integrate button to the right of Amazon.
5. Next we get the above interface. Here, we need to select the Amazon site which we are registered on, from the drop down list. If we are integrating an Amazon Webstore, we need to check the box “Is Webstore”. Then we need to enter our Merchant name and click on step 2.
6. On this page, we need to click the above link. This link opens up on browser and take us to the Amazon Sign in page.
Here, we need to place our Amazon account email or mobile number, password and click Sign in. After signing in, Amazon will take us to the MWS page. MWS stands for Amazon Marketplace Web Service.
From this page we have to select the, I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Then Amazon will provide us some information such as Seller ID, AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key. We need to copy and paste these information on Linnworks. Then we have to click the Finish button to complete the Amazon integration.
This article is all about Channel Integration on Linnworks. Please keep reading our blog, we will come with another important article about Linnworks.