Amazon Brand Analytics: Terms and Conditions for Amazon Brand Analytics
Last Updated on September 16, 2022 by
In our previous content we have described “Reports Provide by Amazon Brand Analytics” If you missed that content please take a quick look from this link.
Terms and Conditions for Amazon Brand Analytics
You could have access to data about your product marketing and sales on the amazon website with the use of the amazon brand analytics feature. It’s possible to access the amazon brand analytics statistics via its website. Amazon reserves the right to modify the amazon brand analytics information at any time, including its presentation and content. So, there have some terms & conditions that are given below:
- Ownership and use rights and obligations.
- Disclaimer of warranties.
- Limitation of liability.
According to the policies, the party has the authority to terminate/dismiss this agreement immediately by giving direct notice. The party’s permission to use amazon brand analytics data or access the amazon brand analytics website is immediately revoked upon the termination of the agreement.
Ownership and use rights and obligations
This part means actually, Amazon has all of the rights to amazon brand Analytics. They grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, license during the term to use any amazon brand analytics information solely for your internal business purposes (the permitted business purposes). You have to comply with all technical requirements and security measures. Also, You will promptly notify Amazon if you become aware of any improper use, security risk, or breach related to the amazon brand analytics site.
Restricted use & disclosure: In addition to the confidentiality responsibilities in your selling partner agreement or NDA (Nondisclosure Agreement) with amazon, be sure to:
- Maintain the privacy of the amazon brand analytics information.
- Utilize the data (from amazon brand analytics) exclusively for legal business purposes.
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent the misuse or disclosure of amazon brand analytics information.
Remember that using or disclosing amazon brand analytics information constitutes a violation of this agreement, and doing so may result in irreparable/irrevocable harm.
Personnel: While sharing the amazon brand analytics Information, a seller (you) must grant restricted access to his or her authorized users. Your agent or employee who agrees to abide by the rules outlined in the agreement and has access to the amazon brand analytics website and other information only for business purposes is referred to as an “Authorized User.”
Any person who Amazon determines is inappropriate for accessing the amazon brand analytics website cannot be included in the definition of an “Authorized User.” You are responsible for ensuring that an authorized user abides by the terms of the agreement. If your authorized user stops using the amazon brand analytics website or any of its information, you will immediately stop granting them access.
Indemnity: You agree to keep amazon and its affiliates (including its directors, officers, employees, and other executives) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including legal fee).
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and accept, according to this policy, that the information on the amazon brand analytics site is given “as-is.” As a result, Amazon may disclaim any express or implied guarantee or warranty.
Limitation of liability
Except for the indemnity section 4(C): Neither you nor amazon will be responsible to any third party for any lost sales, profits, business opportunities, or any other special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages, even if you or amazon knew or had reason to know about the likelihood of such damages. Additionally, neither you nor amazon may be held liable for more than $1,000 under this business agreement.
- Assignment: As a seller, you are not permitted to assign the entire agreement or any portion of it without first receiving amazon’s prior (written) consent.
- Survival: The agreement shall remain in effect until terminated.
- Governing Law and Venue: The laws of the State of Washington govern this agreement. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of king county in all disputes on any subjects.
- Notices: Any communication or notice sent to you under this business agreement is only valid if it is (a) communicated via email or (b) posted on the amazon brand analytics website.
- Entire Agreement: The whole agreement relating to its subject matter consists of this business agreement and the applicable Selling Partner agreement. Only with the mutual written approval of both parties may it be updated or amended.
- Amendments to the Terms: Amazon has the right to make changes to any of the terms, conditions, or policies stated in the agreement at any time. Any adjustment will take effect after either ,
- (a) Sending you an email notifying you of the amended terms and conditions or (b) Publishing the revised terms and conditions on the official amazon brand analytics website. You are responsible for reading the updated terms and conditions and any subsequent updates.
- If you use the amazon brand analytics service after receiving the email or after their website has been updated with the altered terms, it is assumed that you have read and consented to the changes. However, you shouldn’t continue using the amazon brand analytics service if you disagree with any of its updated terms & conditions.
- Validity: If a condition is found to be void, unenforceable, or invalid, the other conditions are still considered to be valid. The remaining terms will still be enforceable and effective notwithstanding this.
A program called amazon brand analytics contains some of the most crucial information to assist brand owners in making strategic decisions about their products and other advertising activities. Previously, it was only offered to amazon vendors with prices starting at $30,000.
However, it is now accessible to all brand owners who have properly registered with its brand registry. The amazon brand analytics tool will help this retail agency enhance their ad revenue in the next few years. We advise you to utilize amazon’s analytical capabilities to their fullest potential as the platform becomes more unified. It will also assist retailers in reaching new customers because they will be able to target the audience with specialized advertising methods. As a result, this will be a fantastic win-win situation.
If you have more confusion regarding this content please comment. We are always here to assist you.