Facts Behind Organic Search that Take Your Listing on the First Page
Last Updated on February 1, 2021 by
In this documentation, we will discuss facts behind organic search that takes the listings on Amazon’s first page.
In 2020 amazon is one the biggest marketplace for thousands of sellers to sell their products easily. Every seller wants to increase their sales but the market is too competitive. To dominate your competitors and bring your product top for Amazon organic search results there is a way, which is called Amazon SEO. Amazon SEO listing can bring your product top for those search terms that are optimized for.
Amazon Search Engine Optimization depends on lots of factors. If you follow all factors that bring your listing top for amazon organic search results.
1. Amazon Keyword Research
Before we do any optimization first we need to know about the customer’s mind. What did we mean? That means we need to do keyword research. For keyword research, there are lots of paid tools Like Helium 10, Jungle scout, Reverse ASIN, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Semrush, and more. You can buy their monthly subscription or can get help from eComclips
2. Product Title Optimization
Amazon product title optimization is the most important factor for any product listing. So if we know the customer’s mind for any product we can add those search terms into the title and it will help amazon matched the product and show to the shopper for more search query.
3. Bullet points or Key product features
Bullet points are the other section where you can get the option for optimization. Most of the Amazon sellers do not utilize the option. Each section has a 250 characters limit so you can get 1250 characters for this section and can easily optimize any product and can add long-tail keywords.
4. Amazon product description
Amazon product description place is perfect for keyword placement. Easily can describe the product and also can add the rest of the long tail and short tail keywords into the description part that you identified during your keyword research
A good product description can force a shopper to buy the product. SO always try to create a good description with relevant keywords. That can increase the visibility for more keywords and increase the CTR ( click-through rate).
5. Create EBC or A+ Content
A+ content or EBC is another place where you can take 100% advantage. For A+ content creation, you need to do a brand registry first. For the vendor amazon provides 5 module content create sections. Into this section, you can add more keywords for the product that customers are looking for on Amazon to buy the product.
6. Other Factors
Other factors that bring your listing top for amazon search results.
- Price: Amazon knows the behavior where they get the best deals and best quality they will buy it. So if a customer buys any item amazon will make a profit. So the price is the other factor that brings any listing for organic searches and it helps to win the buy box.
- Customer Review: Amazon always shows the best rating product top for any searches. So if you are a newbie and try to increase visibility do not forget to get reviews from customers.
- PPC: Amazon PPC can bring your product top on amazon searches for your investment.
- High-Quality Image: Images can speak 100 words, there is a little percentage for image optimization. High-quality images also help to increase your Amazon SEO score.
Boost Your Visibility On Amazon And Increase Your Sales
That’s it. A complete guide to how Amazon SEO works and what exactly you need to do to improve your listings and appear on the first page of Amazon search results. If you need any assistance regarding this please let us know by commenting in the below section.