How to create Bundles or Kit items on ChannelAdvisor
Last Updated on May 27, 2019 by
Channel Advisor is a great system to stand out from the competition and increasing store average order value. It can attracts customer who is seeking those products
To create bundles, first, you have to know the basics of Channel Advisor and bundle or kit.
Channel Advisor is an eCommerce-based software solutions service. Significantly serving over 2800 customers worldwide. Serving big giants like Timex, Samsung, Dell, Under Armor etc. Universally Channel Advisor supports hundreds of e-commerce channels, such as eBay,Amazon etc. It provides amazing support for e-commerce companies around the world.
Bundle or Kit:
Product bundling is a method of offering two or more products for sale which can together serve a common purpose to the customer. Most of the time a few related products that are often bought together by the customers. To save the hassle of the customer and give them a better service buyer bundles those items together. A bundle is also known as kit There are two main types of Bundle. They are –
- Bill of Materials “BOM”
For example, a gift shop sells a bundle product that includes various products like coffee maker, coffee mug, coffee filters, and a travel cap. They sell all of the components individually. But they offer a bundle also. That includes all the components together. As you can see all of these items serves a related, connected to a similar purpose. Most of the time, a customer would need to buy all of them sooner or later. for that purpose.
Steps For “Create bundles”
Step 1: Bundle: Similar products are named as components to create bundles or kits.
Step 2: Bill of Materials (BOM): Bill of Materials is shortly called “BOM”. Basically, BOM is a list of all of the materials that are in need to manufacture an end product.
Advantage of Bundles:
- Increased unit sales and order value: Bundle is an important way to increase your average order value. Besides it typically increases your unit sales volume as most people would like this item to be on one package.
- Create new product: They also allow a new product to be created. So it also creates a new product in your listing.
- Increased Margins: Bundling can lower the cost of products. As it increases your sales so,it can also create a better margin for your products.
- Customers satisfaction: Many customers often prefer to get a certain type of items together. This also raises the level of customer satisfaction. It also proves that you know about the customer needs well so you have bundled them up. Customers are more comfortable to buy a well-made bundle.
Creating Process of Bundle:
Follow the below steps to create a bundle on Channel Advisor.
Go to Channel advisor then Click on inventory bar, then click all product
Click on, Bundle. Then, Click On, Create New then click Bundle, then enter SKU and Title.
Then enter a SKU and Title
Click the Bundle Components Section then click Add/Remove Bundle Component
Note: Up to 10 component items can be assigned per bundle
Using the search and filter options, allocate the products you want to include in your new bundle.
Finally, click Save and Exit option to save your bundle.
- Up to 10 component items can be assigned per bundle. Every account (PID) can create up to 60,000 bundles.
- When a Bundle is active or live in a marketplace listing then you cannot add or delete component items of that bundle or change the number per bundle of existing component items. If you need to add or delete component items than you must first withdraw the listing.
I hope this documentation will be very helpful in creating Kit or Bundle items on Channel Advisor.
keep reading our blogs. We will bring many other important topics for Channel Advisor very soon. For any queries, let us know in the comment box. We are the professionals, which team is always here for you business support.